Tuesday 18 April 2017

My Recent Trip to Bologna

I had a fantastic trip to Bologna in Italy earlier this month. It was my fifth time visiting Bologna Children's Book Fair, but I will review this great event in a separate post. The weather was really nice and I had a chance to explore this beautiful city and even see some fascinating art exhibitions. Here are a few photos I took in the city centre.

Ancient ruins next to the Parco della Montagnola

The view behind the two tall towers Le due Torri

Shops windows had interesting Easter decorations

The beautiful architecture in the city square Piazza Maggiore

Giannino Stoppani Libreria per Ragazzi in Piazza Maggiore is full of good picture books

Piazza Maggiore looks just as impressive at night too

Three amazing children's book illustration exhibitions I visited in the city centre:

Lively artwork from Isabel Arsenault's new graphic novel

White Rabbit and his busy wife by the great french artist Gilles Bachelet


From "The Zoo Inside Beatrice Alemagna" exhibition

Cute toy characters based on Beatrice Alemagna's books



No comments:

Post a Comment