Monday 4 February 2013

TWO

Today I'm posting some photos of the finished collaborative picture book I did with my twin Margarita. We only saw how our stories looked together when the book was binded. It was supposed to be like an experiment, quite an interesting one. We didn't really know what to expect from our collaboration. As a matter of fact, we were both quite surprised that we managed to finish everything on time since there were some issues with bookbinding. Everything turned out to be fine in the end.

It's also nice to see the contrast we were striving for from the beginning of this project. You can see from these photos that "A Book about" has a lot of white space and text while "Mirror" is very dark and silent, rather cinematic. In my opinion, they work together pretty well. What do you think?











 
So this will be it regarding this project. I'll come back at the end of this week with something new to show. See you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment